Sunday, 3 March 2013

Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip (Bass Boosted)

Three 6 Mafia - Late Night Tip (Bass Boosted) Tube. Duration : 5.28 Mins.


My Website: www.bassboost.net Downloads: depositfiles.com One of the 'classics' if you will. Nice bass, nice beat, just the way I like it. All rights belong to Three 6 Mafia and the respective producers! I am not the creator of this track, No copyright infringement intended! Enjoy people! If you liked this boost please like and favorite the video! Thanks! If you have any requests, feel free to go to www.bassboost.net to request. Lyrics: [Lord Infamous] Let me just take you somewhere secret Gonna cut all of the lights down dim Forget all about your boy we gonna just flow it What we felt let's share a few private thoughts I'm not just, out for your sex Let me simplify the things in life that you find complex Forget what, you heard bout me cuz you're a Scarecrow groupie But there's no pressure on you cuz you know What you must do check this out Let's have a drink and I give you time to think Let me puff this buddah blunt and cut on this porno buff Girl come lounge here by my side, tonight your, my devil's bride And there's a freak deep inside have no shame, no need to hide Why do you keep on blushin? Get it on Like a slut she, she must be, Kind of tipsy on this crystal like a gypsy Now I got her on all fours Bout to break down the headboard crash this broad All through the wall now she howling like a dog, sweat poured We hit the floor it don't quit, another one ripped It's just another victim of Lord Infamous late night tip (Chorus) I'm not the type that get involved in long ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment