This song was done from the MC-909, With only the samples that were in the box! I sent them to a user pattern and started manipulating it with reverb and lots of delay! This kitt is my favorite! You can start from stratch and assemble a complete song using just the MC-909. I recorded the song to Logic Audio Platinum, using my old Carillon computer . I burned the CD and tryed it out on my High-End Stereo System! I wasn't able to put the Bass on when I recorded this on my KodakZi6. It really distorted badly! Bummer really because the subs go flat to 16 hertz' Since this is my first time uploading a song to you-tube, I really didn't get the volumn right! It's a long song! .But worth the listen! Any way I'm open for your comments! Enjoy.............
Tuesday, 5 February 2013
ROLAND MC-909 SONG- ADDEE..
ROLAND MC-909 SONG- ADDEE.. Tube. Duration : 12.05 Mins.
This song was done from the MC-909, With only the samples that were in the box! I sent them to a user pattern and started manipulating it with reverb and lots of delay! This kitt is my favorite! You can start from stratch and assemble a complete song using just the MC-909. I recorded the song to Logic Audio Platinum, using my old Carillon computer . I burned the CD and tryed it out on my High-End Stereo System! I wasn't able to put the Bass on when I recorded this on my KodakZi6. It really distorted badly! Bummer really because the subs go flat to 16 hertz' Since this is my first time uploading a song to you-tube, I really didn't get the volumn right! It's a long song! .But worth the listen! Any way I'm open for your comments! Enjoy.............
This song was done from the MC-909, With only the samples that were in the box! I sent them to a user pattern and started manipulating it with reverb and lots of delay! This kitt is my favorite! You can start from stratch and assemble a complete song using just the MC-909. I recorded the song to Logic Audio Platinum, using my old Carillon computer . I burned the CD and tryed it out on my High-End Stereo System! I wasn't able to put the Bass on when I recorded this on my KodakZi6. It really distorted badly! Bummer really because the subs go flat to 16 hertz' Since this is my first time uploading a song to you-tube, I really didn't get the volumn right! It's a long song! .But worth the listen! Any way I'm open for your comments! Enjoy.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment