Saturday, 12 January 2013

Sunset Riders: SNES 2P w/ Pink & Justin - Stages 1 and 2

Sunset Riders: SNES 2P w/ Pink & Justin - Stages 1 and 2 Tube. Duration : 9.45 Mins.


Be afraid! BE VERY AFRAID!!! Why? ...because I actually decided to SPEAK for once. XD Today starts a small series of videos of myself and my good friend Justin playing through the SNES version of Sunset Riders together. I had been looking for a friend that would want to play the game while recording with me and he volunteered, so this is what we have got~ I figured just recording the two-player game would not be all that interesting... so I decided to end my spree of silence briefly and would record Justin and I's bantering as well. =nn= This being my first time attempting to record game audio and microphone input simultaneously, I struggled with trying to find a good volume balance for the two... My voice is pretty weak so I figured I would need to turn the game volume way down, but I think I over-did it. I highly recommend wearing head-phones if you want to actually be able to hear the game volume (somewhat), as with speakers it is almost inaudible... Sorry about that, all... I am not used to this. =nn=; I also apologize for the inevitable background noise. In order to pick up my voice at a reasonable volume I have to turn the mic up pretty high... so you can basically hear every button press. XD Anyways... I hope you all at least get a couple chuckles out of the bantering between Justin and I. =nn=; Never fear... I will be back to silent commentary after this 2-player run. XD I will only be using audio commentary for when there is more than one player present. Despite ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment