The Music Curve D-2020A-EL34B Stereo Integrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier is my first Stereo Tube Amp! Being as this is my first tube amplifier I'm just learning the basics but from what I can tell this is a decent amp considering its price compared to the Russian, German or American built amps. This one was built in China and is commonly sold out of Hong Kong. That said the capacitors and potentiometers inside are all Japanese and the build quality if fairly good. I've heard it with more expensive Russian Rectifier and Pre-amp tubes installed on a set of French built Hi-Fi speakers and it was wonderful!
Tuesday, 8 January 2013
Music Curve D-2020A-EL34B
Music Curve D-2020A-EL34B Video Clips. Duration : 9.40 Mins.
The Music Curve D-2020A-EL34B Stereo Integrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier is my first Stereo Tube Amp! Being as this is my first tube amplifier I'm just learning the basics but from what I can tell this is a decent amp considering its price compared to the Russian, German or American built amps. This one was built in China and is commonly sold out of Hong Kong. That said the capacitors and potentiometers inside are all Japanese and the build quality if fairly good. I've heard it with more expensive Russian Rectifier and Pre-amp tubes installed on a set of French built Hi-Fi speakers and it was wonderful!
The Music Curve D-2020A-EL34B Stereo Integrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier is my first Stereo Tube Amp! Being as this is my first tube amplifier I'm just learning the basics but from what I can tell this is a decent amp considering its price compared to the Russian, German or American built amps. This one was built in China and is commonly sold out of Hong Kong. That said the capacitors and potentiometers inside are all Japanese and the build quality if fairly good. I've heard it with more expensive Russian Rectifier and Pre-amp tubes installed on a set of French built Hi-Fi speakers and it was wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment