Random video showing some audio stuff I found at a flea market. First is the Kenwood Basic M2 Amplifier. Here are some specs: 220 Watts / Channel Continuous Output at 8 ohms 242 Watts / Channel Clipping at 8 ohms 324 Watts / Channel Clipping at 4 ohms 325 Watts / Channel Dynamic at 8 ohms 484 Watts / Channel Dynamic at 4 ohms What I love about this amp is that it has Two huge transformers in it, something you don't see too often. The Cassette/CD Player is a Marantz Professional PMD350 rack mount. And finally I have connected to all of this a pair of DCM CX-27 Monitor Speakers. Rated 150watts each and 6 ohms (seems not too common to find 6 ohm speakers). Even tho these speakers are small, they can still produce nice smooth and low bass, with the right music playing...
Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Kenwood Basic M2 Power Amplifier - Marantz PMD350 - DCM CX-27 Speakers
Kenwood Basic M2 Power Amplifier - Marantz PMD350 - DCM CX-27 Speakers Video Clips. Duration : 5.03 Mins.
Random video showing some audio stuff I found at a flea market. First is the Kenwood Basic M2 Amplifier. Here are some specs: 220 Watts / Channel Continuous Output at 8 ohms 242 Watts / Channel Clipping at 8 ohms 324 Watts / Channel Clipping at 4 ohms 325 Watts / Channel Dynamic at 8 ohms 484 Watts / Channel Dynamic at 4 ohms What I love about this amp is that it has Two huge transformers in it, something you don't see too often. The Cassette/CD Player is a Marantz Professional PMD350 rack mount. And finally I have connected to all of this a pair of DCM CX-27 Monitor Speakers. Rated 150watts each and 6 ohms (seems not too common to find 6 ohm speakers). Even tho these speakers are small, they can still produce nice smooth and low bass, with the right music playing...
Random video showing some audio stuff I found at a flea market. First is the Kenwood Basic M2 Amplifier. Here are some specs: 220 Watts / Channel Continuous Output at 8 ohms 242 Watts / Channel Clipping at 8 ohms 324 Watts / Channel Clipping at 4 ohms 325 Watts / Channel Dynamic at 8 ohms 484 Watts / Channel Dynamic at 4 ohms What I love about this amp is that it has Two huge transformers in it, something you don't see too often. The Cassette/CD Player is a Marantz Professional PMD350 rack mount. And finally I have connected to all of this a pair of DCM CX-27 Monitor Speakers. Rated 150watts each and 6 ohms (seems not too common to find 6 ohm speakers). Even tho these speakers are small, they can still produce nice smooth and low bass, with the right music playing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment