Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Crysis 2 Final "Boss Fight" Stealth Kills (Spoiler)

Crysis 2 Final "Boss Fight" Stealth Kills (Spoiler) Tube. Duration : 0.88 Mins.


PLEASE EXPAND AND READ COMPLETELY BEFORE COMMENTING! This is the Crysis 2 final boss fight from the end of the "Walk in the Park" mission. The main character, Alcatraz, needs to enter the alien litho-ship and stop the release of the spores. The door is closed and will not open until all four of the Advanced Ceph Assault Units are killed. This is the first and last time you encounter this type of enemy. They are the only enemy in the game that can cloak and they also have advanced armor and weaponry. Right before this sequence, I had tagged them all with my visor and sneaked around behind them using stealth mode. In this clip, I knife each of them in stealth mode without arousing any of the others. What could be a difficult boss battle turns into a "Walk in the Park." Platform: PC Difficulty: Post-Human Warrior (Maximum Difficulty) NOTE: I think I should mention this since I have had a number of comments about it. I don't know what the names of the different difficulty settings are on the consoles, but on the PC, they are Recruit, Soldier, Veteran, and Post-Human Warrior. Weapons: M12 Nova, Knife, Nanosuit 2 Nanosuit Modules: Tactical - Threat Tracer Armor - Nano Recharge Power - Mobility Enhance Stealth - Stealth Enhance Video recorded with Fraps (www.fraps.com). -Hardware Setup- Manufacturer: Home Brew Processor: 3.2GHz Intel Core i7-960 Bloomfield 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Memory: 12288MB (12GB) Patriot Viper II Sector 7 Edition 240-Pin DDR3 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment