Meh third animation on meh new account. In my opinion, this practice has "FAIL" written all over it, especially the scream at the end, but once again, all practice is good practice. The cats, once again, are Blaze and Molly, my kittypet friends. ^_^ Actually, there's a little story behind this one. The first time I ever watched a "deGozaimasu" vid like his, Molly had been lying next to the speaker and somehow it had been set on super high. When it started playing, she freaked out and ever since then she's looked annoyed every time I play the song. So, I just put little trouble-making Blaze into the story and Here it is! ((Disclaimer: I do not claim to own the audio of the video, just the cats participating in it.))
Saturday, 12 January 2013
Blaze de Gozaimasu
Blaze de Gozaimasu Video Clips. Duration : 1.12 Mins.
Meh third animation on meh new account. In my opinion, this practice has "FAIL" written all over it, especially the scream at the end, but once again, all practice is good practice. The cats, once again, are Blaze and Molly, my kittypet friends. ^_^ Actually, there's a little story behind this one. The first time I ever watched a "deGozaimasu" vid like his, Molly had been lying next to the speaker and somehow it had been set on super high. When it started playing, she freaked out and ever since then she's looked annoyed every time I play the song. So, I just put little trouble-making Blaze into the story and Here it is! ((Disclaimer: I do not claim to own the audio of the video, just the cats participating in it.))
Meh third animation on meh new account. In my opinion, this practice has "FAIL" written all over it, especially the scream at the end, but once again, all practice is good practice. The cats, once again, are Blaze and Molly, my kittypet friends. ^_^ Actually, there's a little story behind this one. The first time I ever watched a "deGozaimasu" vid like his, Molly had been lying next to the speaker and somehow it had been set on super high. When it started playing, she freaked out and ever since then she's looked annoyed every time I play the song. So, I just put little trouble-making Blaze into the story and Here it is! ((Disclaimer: I do not claim to own the audio of the video, just the cats participating in it.))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment