PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION FOR A HIGH QUALITY DOWNLOAD!! ****** For some reason Youtube has distorted this upload. I really can't figure out why, and it's extremely annoying since I spent so long making sure there was no distortion at all. Please please please download the high quality video at the bottom of the description for a decent, distortion free version. ****** This is a more refined version of the other Opus Dei bass test. It's not the final version that I wanted but that would be more work than I have time available. Although most are subtle, here are the improvements I have made over the last version/prologue: *** I have been through ever single bass frequency and made sure that they all start and finish properly. (Meaning they don't start or finish half way through a tone which causes clicks, and is damaging to the amps and speakers). *** Some frequencies have been changed, and all have been made more equal in volume than the previous version. *** Virtually all distortion has been removed *** Timing problem near the end of the video has been improved *** I have corrected all the errors I found with the arrows. (Some were showing differently to the actual frequency sweep being performed). *** I have made sure multiple frequencies crossover and transfer from one to another more smoothly, and made sure that one tone beginning doesn't play at the same time as one tone finishing. Previously this caused minor distortion I hope you enjoy it. MFX150. **DOWNLOAD ...
Wednesday, 9 January 2013
Bass Test - Opus Dei
Bass Test - Opus Dei Tube. Duration : 2.93 Mins.
PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION FOR A HIGH QUALITY DOWNLOAD!! ****** For some reason Youtube has distorted this upload. I really can't figure out why, and it's extremely annoying since I spent so long making sure there was no distortion at all. Please please please download the high quality video at the bottom of the description for a decent, distortion free version. ****** This is a more refined version of the other Opus Dei bass test. It's not the final version that I wanted but that would be more work than I have time available. Although most are subtle, here are the improvements I have made over the last version/prologue: *** I have been through ever single bass frequency and made sure that they all start and finish properly. (Meaning they don't start or finish half way through a tone which causes clicks, and is damaging to the amps and speakers). *** Some frequencies have been changed, and all have been made more equal in volume than the previous version. *** Virtually all distortion has been removed *** Timing problem near the end of the video has been improved *** I have corrected all the errors I found with the arrows. (Some were showing differently to the actual frequency sweep being performed). *** I have made sure multiple frequencies crossover and transfer from one to another more smoothly, and made sure that one tone beginning doesn't play at the same time as one tone finishing. Previously this caused minor distortion I hope you enjoy it. MFX150. **DOWNLOAD ...
PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION FOR A HIGH QUALITY DOWNLOAD!! ****** For some reason Youtube has distorted this upload. I really can't figure out why, and it's extremely annoying since I spent so long making sure there was no distortion at all. Please please please download the high quality video at the bottom of the description for a decent, distortion free version. ****** This is a more refined version of the other Opus Dei bass test. It's not the final version that I wanted but that would be more work than I have time available. Although most are subtle, here are the improvements I have made over the last version/prologue: *** I have been through ever single bass frequency and made sure that they all start and finish properly. (Meaning they don't start or finish half way through a tone which causes clicks, and is damaging to the amps and speakers). *** Some frequencies have been changed, and all have been made more equal in volume than the previous version. *** Virtually all distortion has been removed *** Timing problem near the end of the video has been improved *** I have corrected all the errors I found with the arrows. (Some were showing differently to the actual frequency sweep being performed). *** I have made sure multiple frequencies crossover and transfer from one to another more smoothly, and made sure that one tone beginning doesn't play at the same time as one tone finishing. Previously this caused minor distortion I hope you enjoy it. MFX150. **DOWNLOAD ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment