Tuesday, 8 January 2013

1956 dodge pickup usaci sq world finals 2011

1956 dodge pickup usaci sq world finals 2011 Video Clips. Duration : 4.47 Mins.


www.stubbsrodandcustom.com 1956 dodge c3 pickup, 318 powered, I drive this truck everywhere and go to tons of shows with her. Her name is Morticia.... My sexy lady in black. Jamming Pearl Jam ~ Yellow Ledbetter(I do not own the rights to this music nor claim any rights to it but its a CD i purchased and using for demonstration purposes) at USaci World finals 2011... video is a bit shakey but hope the sound shows off what Ive done to this truck.. Oldest SQ vehicle to compete and still competing... 2011 Points Champion ~~~ Whats inside... Pioneer PRS-880 Head unit, Driving Rockford Fosgate Power series amps, bd400.4 and bd500.1, those drive componets Pioneer TSD-1720c up front, and 2 10" Fosgate p3 shallow mounts behind the seat, Only does 133 db on the Spl side, but clean, clear and no distortion... I built this truck with my two loves in mind, car audio and hotrods. Give thumbs up if you like...

0 comments:

Post a Comment